Sunday, 20 June 2010

At camp.

Hey.

I've been at camp for a week now. I am on a netbook so excuse typos. It's awesome. Today I did a church service sermon about no gossip which went well. Really well actually. It made me think about potential careers. Then I led a memorial service which again made me think about potential careers. Today the mini campers started and they are so cute! I've been really really busy and my phone card isn't working. It might need activating or something but I'm not too sure. I am fine without it though. Things are awesome. It's really hot here and I've got a tan already. It's so exciting to have leadership roles and my staff are awesome. Staff training was intense and we had a famous american camp association author guy come help us with the training who was absolutely amazing. He rocked my world. Well ... not really but it was funny pretending whilst it lasted. Met some amazing friends this year. All the British counselors are AWESOME!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment