Next update: I am STILL loving it here. So so so so so much. It's started to hit home that at some point this has to end but I am trying not to think about it. I absolutely LOVE it here it's amazing. One of the kids (10 years old) said to me the other day. "Rachael do you like camp?" and I was like "Of course!!!" and she was like "Good, are you going to come back next year?" and I was like "I hope so it depends if I can" and she said "Good I hope you do come back and I hope you teach Landsports again because you're really nice" and I was just like "Awwww" and then I had to run off to get my swim stuff on to get in the river for the canoe meet. But things like this really make me happy. I hope I can come back next year it's like the best place ever!
Gonna keep it brief!
Seee ya! And send me postcards! lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment