Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Term Camp has started and is going well!

















Hey followers! (All 4 of you!)

There are some shockingly embarrassing pics for you guys to see. I am on them just find me! :)
Camp is going AMAZING. It started a few days ago and my campers are wonderful. They have taken to calling me Rachelle and I am 100% up for that name! I have 5 wonderful 15 year olds to look after/watch over. They are all amazing. I got a giftcard of $10 the other day for doing a good job at camp and today I got a shout out in the meeting. Apparently I am "Awesome" haha. Not really but the head of senior camp said to me this morning "the campers love you". I have been busting my moves a bit more over the past few days and yeah. It's been awesome.
I have the most wonderful tent mate ever! She is amazing! Ellen is SO cool I absolutely love her to bits! She is amazing and I am glad I will be sharing a tent with her for the rest of the summer. UNIT 2 FOREVER! Crab soccer as you can see up in one of the pics is amazing. I absolutely ADORE that game but I am a bit sore from it still haha. What can you expect?
To all of you who want to find more embarassing pics of me they will be cropping up on the website more often than I can actually get onto the internet so ... www.campalleghany.com is the place to go. Navigate through to find the pics the best way to do it is to find the parents section then find photos. then go to 2009 and then term 1. Happy stalking!
Love you all!
Rach




No comments:

Post a Comment