Hey everyone!
So it's not long to go at all now and yet I still haven't packed. I am hopefully getting my holdall thingy tonight and then can get going. wooooh! I said goodbye to the one and only Julie Powell yesterday which was quite upsetting coz I love her lots and lots (but not in a gay way!) lol. This time next week I can invisage myself waking up in a tent and getting ready for an action packed day of training. I am excited but also really quite nervous so we will have to see how things go. I am writing lists at the moment which is obviously what you are supposed to do rather than real packing at this stage :| I am sure it will all be fine .... ;) I think I am going to put a note on my facebook entitled "How to contact me whilst I am gone" so this could be useful for some out there maybe ... I won't drone on too long. It's so so so close though! Aaaaaah!
Rach
Thursday, 11 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment